Well, it's happened. I no longer have the perfect eyesight that I used to have. I never noticed anything different with my eyes until I injured my right eye. I finally went to the eye doctor because it is still blurry. I had a corneal abrasion but that is almost completely healed, But I also got some not so good news too. I have a pretty significant astigmatism in my right eye and a pretty small one in my left eye (this is why I hate driving at night and I can't see very well at night) I have to go back in a month to get a glasses check, the Eye Doctor said I will most likely have to wear glasses probably not all the time but I will have to wear them at night. Not really what what I wanted to hear but Oh well maybe now I can get colored Contacts! :)
While I was at the Eye Dr. I told Erik that Erika needed her 2nd flu shot. I really thought that I would get a lot of opposition about him taking both kids and doing it by himself. He didn't! However I did have to walk him step by step on what they are going to to. He was afraid that She was going to cry and he wouldn't be able to console her. You could tell he was a proud daddy when he picked me up. Erika didn't even cry when she got her shot! yay 2nd time! It is nice having him home from work for so long because now he can see that its not so easy and things take time! But He is a GREAT DADDY!!!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Well Its Happened!
Posted by Carlson Family at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So sorry to hear about your eye. At least there are really cute glasses out there now!
Post a Comment