THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Power Outage!

Well it happened. Our power went out at about 7am this morning. We called the outage line at PGE and their estimated time that the power would be back on was 9am. I wasn't to worried. I knew we didn't have church and I knew both kids would wake up well after 9am so we just went back to sleep. When we woke up the power still wasn't on. UGH! it is now 11:30pm and still no power. I had to call 2 times because the automated outage line said that the power had been restored 2x (which it has not.) Luckily My great husband has a generator so we were able to stay a little bit warm by running the generator every now and then. :^) Hopefully tomorrow the power will be back on and the roads bareable to drive in so I can do my Christmas shopping! Wish us Luck!

1 comments:

Sarah Frongner said...

dude, if you are going Christmas shopping...and Gary doesn't go to work...YOu need to pick me up. I will leave the kids with him. And we can do that...I still have NOTHING for my kids.