Okay, So Christmas Eve we quickly decided to do Christmas dinner and presents at Erik's parents house. They had just got their power back on and we wanted to do it before their power went off again. So in my Hurry to try and get all the presents wrapped and the kids dressed and ready to go in the dark and cold house (it was day 4 with no power) I bent down to get the wrapping paper and bows. Because I was in a hurry and didn't grab a flash light I bent down right into the corner of a flap on the Pampers Diaper box. It HURT! let me tell you! The corner of the flap went right under my eye lid and I didn't close my eye in time probably because it was pretty dark. I didn't see it coming at all. but normally when I get poked in the eye it waters and hurts for maybe 10 min at the most and then it goes away and everything is fine. Well not this time. The pain was so bad, and I could not open my eye at all, it kept watering and sensitive to light or any kind of movement. I looked like a complete dork going to my In-Laws house an eye almost swollen shut with eye makeup only on 1 eye. How embarrassing! The pain lasted and lasted. I thought maybe if I just sleep and rest it, it should be better in the morning. Ha Yeah right! I woke up Christmas morning still no power, a freezing cold house and a very hurt eye still! The watering finally stopped but I could feel the scratch on my Eye! OUCH! I was not about to go to the ER 2 Christmas's in a row though! After Christmas breakfast and stockings it was time to head to my parents house. I remembered that my mom had got her eye sctached a few months ago and she had these eye drops that they gave her for it. The second I put the eye drops in the pain instantly went away! Not the light sensitivity but the pain! I was so glad! Now with the drops I no longer have pain but I still have light and movement sensitivity and my right eye is a complete blur. This totally sucks for someone who has always had 20/20 vision. I just hope that my vision returns to normal SOON! I am also so thankful that my mommy didn't use all the eye drops when she got her eye scratched!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
your eye looked a lot better yesterday!! you looked beautiful too!!
Post a Comment