Lately I have been contemplating on taking online classes or going back to school in the evenings. I know its something Erik really wants me to do but I am torn. I would love to go back but I hate, I mean HATE leaving my kids! If I go back and I get a degree I still don't want to work. I believe very much that my job is to take care of my kids. I really don't like the idea of anyone else taking care of them unless absolutely necessary. Also the cost of child care is OUTRAGEOUS!
The options that I am looking into right now is either Medical Assistant which I have wanted to do for a few years now but also I want to go to school for Social Work mainly in the area of family & child. I would love to work with foster children. I really think that if I can take online classes for Social work then that is what I really want to start out doing! I talked to Erik the other day about one day when our house is built and everything is in order then us becoming foster parents. I would love to be a foster parent and possibly in the future even adopting a child. Not from another country but from the US. I love to help people and I want to help people! I am just done doing it from a phone in a call center! I hope I get this all figured out. Just need to pray and ask for God's guidance in my life! :^)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Contemplating the Future.
Posted by Carlson Family at 11:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment