Well my sweet little baby girl is now 9 months old. Let me tell you she is anything but a baby! She doesn't like to cuddle or be held close. She wants to be down on the ground at all times so she can crawl and cruise. Just changing her diaper is a fight in its own she has to be moving constantly. Today she had her 9 month "Well Child" check up, She is now 22.5 lbs and 29 inches long. That puts her at about the 92nd percentile for weight and 82nd for height. We are going to have to get her a new car seat now. She has completely outgrown the one that she has. I cleared out all the clothes that were to small for her and now her drawers are bare I guess its time to go SHOPPING again! :) darn!! Even though Erika is so active (which I think is great) she is still such a sweet hart! She is really into yelling MA! and then puckering her lips out for kisses! I will never get tired of that! I can't believe in 3 months my baby is going to be 1! It just doesn't seem right.



0 comments:
Post a Comment