I am so happy for my Dear Hubby! After a year of working at Intel in Hillsboro he finally got a transfer! 2 of his good friends that he has work with for YEARS are finally back to working together again! They have been working on getting him transferred for a year and finally it has come together! I'm so happy for him. I knew it was near torture for him to be working at Intel for as long as he did. But he did it to care for our family. I think he'll be much happier at Solar World. Although the drive is still going to suck but hopefully he'll be able to carpool with one of his friends that lives about 5 minutes from our house. :)
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yipee! We are excited for Erik. Congrats to not stopping work because someone stubbed their toe, or sharing a drill with 6000 other people! Yah for actually working!
Post a Comment