THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our Little Valentine

We really don't do much for Valentines day but this year was extra special! We got to peek at our newest little addition that will be here somewhere around September 19th.



We are all so excited and the kids are already arguing over if it will be a girl baby or a boy baby. What ever you do don't say you hope it's a boy in front of Erika. She WILL come unglued on you. HA! I was checking in for my appointment and the receptionist said, if you have a little boy it'll be even. Ethan said, "yeah! I really hope I get a brother!" Erika then yelled at him, "ESAN, Don't say 'dat! It's going to be a girl baby because I want 2 baby sisters!" So Ethan being the sweet big brother he is keeps pushing her buttons by telling her it's gonna be a boy baby to be even. On the way to AWANA tonight their conversation was pretty funny! Ethan tells Erika, "If it's a girl baby then we're not going to adopt it" Erika asked him what does adopt mean? Ethan--"Adopt means when you go in front of a Judge and tell them that you want this child, and then you get to take pictures and you're done" HA! He is Remembering when Erik adopted him, Now he's asking when is daddy going to adopt Emmalynn? Oh great! I thought we'd have a little more time before this conversation came up, but I think Erik and I have found the best way to discuss with him without giving him too many details on why he was adopted.
We are all so excited for the newest little Carlson whether it be a Girl, or a Boy we pray just for a healthy smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby in the end!

1 comments:

The Weems Family said...

We are so happy for the newest Carlson! We pray the next sweet baby would arrive on-time,and for a very healthy pregnancy.