I was so Lucky Erik took the week after Christmas off but it only ended up he was only missing 3 days of work. We got some stuff done around the house and then we took a short beach trip! The kids have never been to the Oregon Coast Aquarium and Erik and I haven't been there since our honeymoon. The kids were so excited to go to the beach! I think I was the most excited!!! I've wanted to go all year! I was a little worried on how Emmalynn would do. It was her first vacation. Away from home, away from her bed. but she did GREAT! Man, I sure lucked out with her! We had a blast and it was a great way to end Erik's vacation time before he has to go back to work. I have a very sad 3 year old that daddy is going back.
Monday, January 2, 2012
Last Beach Trip of 2011
Posted by Carlson Family at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It looks like you all had a blast. Isn't it fun to go to the beach. Double the fun to stay at a hotel. I loved staying at hotels when I was little.
That looked like fun. Don't you wish our hubbies could make money just staying home with the family? :)
Post a Comment