I'm getting excited for Christmas this year. Even though money is VERY tight and Erik hasn't worked for 4 months we are being provided for. I have 2 of the greatest kids ever! Erika is becoming more of a "girl" and wants more "girly" things and Ethan understands that he doesn't "NEED" everything that looks fun! He even told us that he doesn't really need anymore toys. He has so many!
We took the kids to the mall to see and get their pictures taken with Santa. Last year we waited a total of about 3 and a half hours and each time it was our turn they closed it. This was Erika's first year of "seeing" Santa. Ethan hopped up on his lap no problem like he is a pro at this. I set Erika on Santa's lap and she started to cry, not the hysterical crying just the "I don't know you" cry. There was a huge line so I know I had to change her attitude fast. This Santa was a PRO! All he said to her was do you want a dolly for Christmas? Well that was it! She LOVED him! She looked at him and gave him the BIGGEST smile! Then looked at mommy for approval and she was so proud of herself! I Got the best pictures and it took less than 5 minutes! Thank you Santa! I'm trying to get my Christmas cards out this week! Here are the pictures! :) Erika wouldn't look at Santa!
Santa asked Erika if she wants a baby doll for Christmas! The final Picture! Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Carlson Family at 12:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those pictures are ADORABLE!!! You should frame that last one.
Wow! those are great pictures! How lucky!
Post a Comment