I am so excited for this "New" year. It has started off pretty well. Erika is really starting to talk! You were able to understand her most the time before because she has picked up a lot of sign language thanks to "Baby Signing Time" If you haven't heard of it I REALLY recommend it. It's amazing how many less fits they throw due to not being able to understand. I also just read an article about babies learning sign language will boost their IQ!
Ethan is half way done with Kindergarten and he is doing FABULOUS! I just love how excited he is to learn. He is so excited to read a new word and the first time he finished a book by himself was just Amazing. He is doing a lot better not being so social during work time too. :)
This year I am working on managing my time better. With Erik being home it helps a lot more. I also am working on not letting things get to me so much.
This year will hopefully be looking up for Erik's job situation too. Since the end of August he has been laid off. (NOT FUN) He put his name in at the Union Hall and got his number. 561. So basically there are 560 people that will be called before him. Luckily there are going to be some pretty "big" jobs starting up pretty soon. We are praying that when they start they will move through that unemployed list pretty fast!
This is going to be a great year! I can just tell... :)
Friday, January 15, 2010
NEW YEAR!
Posted by Carlson Family at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Boy, Erika looks so old in that picture! I am glad this year has started out well for you guys. I too hope Erik will get work soon. We should try to get together while he isn't as busy. :)
Post a Comment