Well it's official, there is no doubt about it. Erika is definitely her father's daughter. Erika had her 18 month well child check up today. She is 27lbs 6 oz which puts her at the 85th percentile for weight. She is also 34 inches long, that puts her at the 100th YES, 100th percentile for length. She LOVES to play with Brother, and is absolutely in love with animals, real or stuffed. Little miss Erika won't go to bed without her favorite blankie and her animals. She has 2 dogs and about 4 bears. Then in the morning she will not let you get her out of bed without you taking all her animals and blanket too.
Right before we sat down to dinner I told Erik that she was 18 months old. So he told me I need to make brownies so she can have a candle. So I did. Who am I to pass up brownies? Haha! Here are some pictures and hopefully I can upload the video too.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Erika is 18 months old
Posted by Carlson Family at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a sweet little girl. BJ asks, "Is Erik trying to turn her into a pyromaniac?" Coming from Erik she surely has the genes to be one.
<><
Post a Comment