As much as I love the colors of fall, I really don't like the rain and cold weather. I've switched my Starbucks to hot instead of Iced. I light the pellet stove and have as many heaters going as I can. I just really DON'T like to be cold. But the best time of fall is the Pumpkin patch. This year Ethan got to go on his first field trip to the Pumpkin patch. It was SO much fun! We went to Bauman farms, right outside of Woodburn. They learned how they make apple cider, they had the best apple cider cake donuts. YUM! The kids got to feed a calf a bottle. A very fun hay ride led to where they got to pick 3 things. 1) A piece of corn the color that they wanted, 2) a gourd the shape and color they wanted and 3) Their Pumpkin. It was a blast!
ETHAN'S BEST FRIEND @ SCHOOL OLIVIA
ETHAN'S WHOLE CLASS
Saturday, October 17, 2009
PUMPKIN PATCH FIELD TRIP
Posted by Carlson Family at 12:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh it looks like a great day at the pumpkin patch! :D Ethan sure is a cutie!!!
Post a Comment