THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tomato Plant




A couple months ago my mother-in-law gave Ethan a tomato plant. It was just little When she gave it to us. I did my best with it but I can't keep a plant alive for the life of me. Erik took over after seeing how pathetic it was looking (he also took over my mini lavender Rose bush). After some TLC and me not going near the plants they look GREAT!!! Ethan's little tomato plant had 1 ripe tomato but 11 more left to ripen. He loves watching the plant and checking everyday to see if it has sprouted anymore tomatos or flowers. Here are a couple pictures.





I can't wait till next year, Erik said that we could do a raised vegetable garden where his tomato plant is. Unless we loose a lot of trees this winter that is the only spot where we get sun for a long period of time.

0 comments: