Man, this summer has seemed so short! I am not ready to say goodbye to the warm weather! I wish it would stay in the 70's during the winter months. We haven't really done too much but it seems like Everything has happened. In July Erik cut his finger really bad and was off work for a month. He had to have surgery on it. His surgery was on the day my Cousin Nick McCrea got married. Finally after being off work for a month Erik finally went back for all of 2 weeks. At the end of the 2nd week the job that he was working on got finished and now Erik is laid off. He will probably be laid off for the next year or so unless things really start to pick up. I hope it really goes faster because I DON'T want to get a job. I love spending time and taking care of my kids.
Ethan starts Kindergarten in 6 days. He is SO excited! I am excited for him. He is so eager to learn. We have been working on his reading. My Mother-in-law has been working with him a lot on it too. My goal was to have him reading before school started again I don't think that will happen. It should happen pretty soon though. I am so glad that he is only in half day kindergarten. Full day seems so long for the little guys.
Ethan is also such an amazing artist for only being 5. In one of my next blogs I will have to scan in the story that he made for his cousin. SO CUTE!
Erika is just as cute and feisty as can be. She has officially learned to glare at mommy when she is mad at me. She sure knows how to throw fits now. And she REALLY knows how to wrap daddy around her finger. She is going through a bit of a stage right now where she only wants daddy and wants NOTHING to do with me. *sniff* I am hoping she gets over that fast! She is getting so good at sign language. She Loves watching baby signing time. (I totally recommend it!!!) She is saying so many words now with her signing. I think she is going to end up being a very smart girl! Erika is also off bottles! :) She does great with just a cup!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Not ready to say goodbye to summer.
Posted by Carlson Family at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am sad summer went by so fast too. At least we have the Christmas season to look forward to! (I love Christmas time!) Those were cute pics. :)
Post a Comment