THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The importance of NOT playing with sharp objects


Yesterday was a very busy day! Ethan snuck into the kitchen and got a steak knife out and took it to his room. I heard him watching Robin Hood so I figured he was just playing in his room. Little did I know that he was in there trying to pop his buzz lightyear playground ball. I was doing dishes and heard his panic cry in the bathroom. I went to see what was wrong and saw blood all over the sink and drips all over the floor. I asked him what was wrong and he told me he cut it on the ladder to his bed. We have expressed the importance over and over of NOT touch scissors, knives ect. It wasn't until I actually went to check out his bed when I saw the knife sticking through his ball. We spent a lot of time in the emergency room waiting for either stitches or glue. The Dr. decided to go with the glue hoping it would be less "traumatic" for him. I really hope he learned his lesson

1 comments:

Elaine said...

So glad he is okay. Boys are lots of fun! :)