
Do you know how hard it is to find matching dresses for little girls who are 3 years apart? EXTREMELY HARD! Emmalynn needed either newborn or 0-3months and miss Erika who just turned 3 needed a 5T. I went online, ebay, malls, stores and found NOTHING! not even something close. Well, my awesome mom did it! She found my girls matching dresses just in time for Easter! They were beautiful dresses too! I wish I was able to get all 3 kids pictures taken together but trying to get all 3 together at 1 time was impossible. So here are pictures of Ethan and Erika and then Erika and Emmalynn. I am hoping to get them all dressed up again and get all 3 together very soon. 
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Easter 2011
Posted by Carlson Family at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh my gosh! How precious are they in their matching dresses!?
Post a Comment