THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Thursday, May 5, 2011

6 weeks already!



It's been 6 weeks already since Emmalynn was born. Time has been going crazy fast! Why wont it slow down a bit? In the last 6 weeks I've been to the ER for a spinal headache, was given a caffeine drip & morphine for it. I've had horrible headaches just about everyday where my head just throbs even with meds. The only thing that helps is laying down and not moving at all. That is hard to do with 3 kids at home...I've never had this problem before but I was told it was because I had a spinal block and an epidural. With the other 2 I think I just had a spinal block. With Ethan I was basically put all the way out. I was told it could take a few months for the spinal headaches to go away. But it is all worth it! I love my baby girl! I can't believe how much she has changed and grown over the last 6 weeks.

0 comments: