THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I failed.



Well, I thought I was going to do the 30 days of photos and stick to it but...I failed! We have been so busy working on our rental house getting it ready to rent out again. We have to have everything done by Saturday. Erik's brother Jonathan has been a HUGE help! He's got the yard looking pretty decent! I've been working inside cleaning windows, washing out cupboards and drawers and steam cleaning walls and floors as much as my back and pregnant body will allow. It's been such a help and blessing to have Shelsea help too. I was starting to feel VERY overwhelmed. Tomorrow Erik sent me on a task to go find carpet. Pick it out and that makes me nervous. On top of that Ethan has been sick with a cough for a while. After squeezing him on the schedule the Doctor diagnosed him with a mild case of Pneumonia. it's a good time for It I guess for 2 reasons. He has early release all week at school so he really isn't missing much, and 2 because we HAVE to get this house finished. When that house is all finished I can focus on getting my house back in shape and "Baby Ready" Only about 8 weeks left before Miss Emmalynn Noelle arrives. We have to make room and get her space organized. I can't wait to meet her!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I am so glad to hear your rental is going to be rented again.

Hopefully you can get some rest now and prepare for your new little one. :)

The Weems Family said...

Maybe you failed at blog. But, you had success with life. Life is so much more important than blog! Right?