I have 3 favorite memories. They all go together.
#1) The Day I got to really see Ethan for the first time after he was born. I didn't know if he was going to make it or not. He was taken by plane to OHSU after he was born. I never really got to see him much before they took him. I was shaking so bad from the medication they gave me for my emergency C-Section. He was born 8/11/04 at 7:33pm. I was released from the hospital 8/13/04 at 6am that morning. My mom drove me the 3 hours straight to OHSU. When I got to Ethan the nurses told me not to touch him much, I couldn't hold him I could only lightly lay my hand on him. He had had surgery and he was heavily sedated. I whispered to him that mommy was here and he opened his eyes and looked right at me. It was the best thing ever!
#2) My second favorite memory was the very 1st time I got to hold Ethan. He was 1 week old and just got all the breathing tubes and most his IV's out. he was the cutest little guy! He was such a happy baby even though he had gone through everything he did. He would always make the funniest faces too! 

#3) The Day Erika was born! The prettiest little girl ever!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Day 5: A picture of my favorite Memory
Posted by Carlson Family at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You look so young in the pictures with Ethan. How old were you when he was born?
Post a Comment