Today after dropping Ethan off from school I stopped to get gas in the car. When it was time to leave I couldn't start the car. In a panic I kept trying and trying just hoping it would just start. Well, it didn't. I'm so embarrassed because this has happened before and the starter went out. Frustrated and embarrassed I called Erik and told him what is going on. I can't start the car, I turn the key and it doesn't do anything doesn't even make a sound. I just kept thinking I AM NOT DRIVING THE VAN AGAIN! Erik's response, "I don't understand what you're saying" How can you not understand THE CAR WONT START? I mean REALLY!?! I turn the key it doesn't start or make any noise! Erik's next response "What do you want me to do"? Me feeling even more embarrassed the longer I sit there the attendant watching me wondering why the heck I'm still there after 5 min. I said what do you want me to do, just stay at the pump all day? I can't even get the key out of the ignition. He then starts going through a list of things that maybe I should try, The first thing on the list, check and make sure the car is all the way in park. To my shocking surprise I forgot to put the car in park before I turned it off. WOW, I felt really stupid and VERY Quickly put it in park and of course the car started right up. Oh man, I feel SO STUPID! I don't think I'll be going back to that gas station for a while HAHA. Erik has been making fun of me all morning for it too. OH GREAT! I don't think he'll let me live this down for a long time.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
i know the feeling to thst, one but i do have to say it is quite funny
Post a Comment