After a very long year of unemployment Erik finally got a temporary job. We really miss him during the week but we make the best of our time together during the weekends. This job was only supposed to be 4 weeks. Erik is finishing up his 7th week. He'll be starting his 8th week after Labor Day.
It has really messed up Erika's sleep schedule with him being gone. Before she would just go right to sleep, now she gets up about 20 times wakes up way early 4 & 5am. Not a great time for me to wake up. Especially with Erik being gone I don't sleep well anyway. I usually watch TV or a movie until I finally can fall asleep on the couch. Hopefully when Erik gets back then Erika will get back on her regular sleep schedule.
We love having Erik home with us and are so proud of him for all he does for our family!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Working again
Posted by Carlson Family at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment