THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Puppy!

During Christmas break we were able to dog sit for the BEST dog EVER! I've always wanted a little indoor dog but Erik has always said that he would never get a little rat dog. But once he was around Smokey his mind was changed!!! I loved how Smokey would just curl up next to me or in front of the fire. I loved how she would bury herself. I would just sit and crochet by the fire and every now and then she would just pop her head out from under her blanket long enough to get a pet on the head. When she left I felt sad when I went to crochet and she wasn't sitting by the fire with me. It was after Smokey that I was allowed to get a little indoor dog. :) It took a while for me to find one. I really wasn't looking for a puppy because I didn't want to deal with the house training. But after looking long and hard I found the perfect little girl to join our family. She is a Chiweenie (Chihuahua/Doxen mix) She has been a great little girl! She loves to cuddle, doing great at house training and gets along great with ALL family members (human and non human).
So joining our 2 big outdoor dogs, 1 outdoor cat, and 1 indoor tortoise Meet Magnum.



3 comments:

Elaine said...

So cute! I bet your kiddos are enjoying her. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Shayna...Shelsea's sister-in-law here...that is awesome that you described Smokey as such a great dog! I so know that it could have gone differently :) Looks like she was in good hands while they were hanging out with us! Cute new addition to your fam :)

The Weems Family said...

We love little Maggie. She is bringing some spunk back to Smokey when she visits!