Our sweet Erika Rose turned 1 on April 14th. We had a few parties for her. The "Carlson" party was a big hit. Lots of fun with Family at our house. I know Erika had a lot of fun being the center of attention! Then on the 19th we had the "Williams" party. That also was a lot of fun!
Its amazing that it has already been a year since my baby was born. Now its time for me to brag about her. She is such a sweet girl. She looks just like her daddy, and her Papa Ron. She was 6lbs 12.5 oz and 19 inches long when she was born but now she is 24lbs and 30 inches long. I think she is a pretty smart girl. She was rolling over when she was only a couple weeks old. She started crawling at 6 months. Her first word was mama at 5 months. Now at a year she refuses to walk on her own, but will walk everywhere holding a finger. She will stand by herself but is too nervous to take a step. She Smiles on cue when you point a camera her way :) and she copies a lot of faces that you make to her. She loves to give hugs and Kisses. She will kiss just about anyone who asks her. But I think her favorite person to give kisses to is her Big Brother.
She loves animals. She only wants toys that look "real" she loves teddy bears and doggies, and she LOVES babies. Dolls and real babies. She is fascinated by them.
I feel so blessed to have my sweet Erika Rose. I look forward to the years to come and I can't wait to see her grow. I can't wait to see how close her and her brother become.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Birthday Girl!
Posted by Carlson Family at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment