THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Monday, December 26, 2011

9 MONTHS


My Emmy girl is 9 months already! She still is such a happy girl, up to 7 teeth! (4 came in at the same time) The only way I know she is teething is she gets a runny nose. She loves to say Mama, dada, baba, she waves and says Hi, she waves bye-bye when you tell her and she gives kisses when asked. When she pushes her cheek against mine she wants me to humm to her. She loves the songs "if you're happy and you know it", "Oh be careful little ears what you hear" and "Jesus loves me" When she is excited she does a high pitch screech. If I am in the room she has to see me, she just can't hear me. Although if I'm gone she is just fine. She is staring to let go of things and try and balance on her own. She is a wiggly one!

0 comments: