I know I keep saying this but how can it be 6 months already since my little Emmalynn was born? It's just crazy to me! Can time just slow down a bit?
Emmalynn is full of huge smiles for anyone and everyone, she is a huge mommy's girl! She adores Erika and can't get enough of Ethan. They are absolutely wonderful with her! She rarely cries and would rather be held. She is just starting to love her excersaucer, and jumparoo. She blows raspberries, and talks up a storm. I love how she reaches for me and gives the biggest open mouth kisses ever! She is the best baby ever and I hope she stays that way. Calm, even tempered, goes with the flow. She loves to suck on her toes and has the cutest 2 little bottom teeth ever! I just can't get enough of her love and cuddles. It looks like I'm going to have another tall girl on my hands, she is in the 98th percentile for height and 91st for weight. I can't wait to see what her future holds, but it can take it's time!
Friday, September 23, 2011
6 months
Posted by Carlson Family at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is so cute! Those smiles are adorable. :)
You are a lucky momma. What a lovely girl!
Post a Comment