
It's weird, we've been doing so much lately yet I have no idea what to write. Ethan finished first grade and did a great job academically! Second Grade we're going to home school him. He is really looking forward to it and I am too. I have a hard time staying organized so I really need to work on that. We're going to start a pre-school time for Erika as well. She wants to learn so bad! She begs to do her alphabet flashcards and I find her daily sitting at the kitchen table trying to write letters. For some reason S is the only letter in the flashcards she can't remember. 
I wish summer would arrive soon, our weather has really been the pits lately! we get 2-3 nice days then about a week of nasty weather. I'm tired of rain! I sure hope we get our nice weather clear into October this year! 
Friday 7/22 Emmalynn will be 4 months old. It's gone by so fast! She is such a sweet happy baby! She sleeps great and loves to watch the other kids. The best part about her is she loves to cuddle me. Erika hated to cuddle or be held until she was almost 3. It's been a busy last 4 months but it has been wonderful too. 

Thursday, July 21, 2011
Long time, No blog...
Posted by Carlson Family at 12:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cute pictures. I can't believe your baby is 4 months old all ready. It does go by too fast!
Post a Comment